Certified Dryer Vent Cleaning Now Available in Louisville
You may not think having a dirty dryer vent is anything to fuss over. Unfortunately, many others think the same thing until something happens to them, their neighbors or they hear it on the news. The #1 reason houses catch on fire is due to dirty dryer vents.
The technicians at All American Chimney Service, LLC are certified by the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) so you never have to worry when we come into your home. We understand the nature and dangers of lint and where it tends to hide out in wait of that one spark that will set it off.
Statistics from the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) indicate there were 15,500+ residential dryer fires in the United States every year originating in clothes dryer exhaust vents. These dryer fires result in personal injury, death, and over $84.4 million in property damage. It is also reported by the CPSC that hundreds of people were non-fatally poisoned by carbon monoxide as a result of gas clothes dryers. That simply means it is vitally important that you have your electric and gas dryers inspected and the vents cleaned at least once a year for the average family.
A Practical Solution
At All American Chimney Service, LLC, we love nothing more than helping you save money on your monthly bills. Removing built-up lint from your dryer vents helps your dryer run much more smoothly and efficiently and that means it won’t be using as much energy. We are dedicated to providing you with professional dryer cleaning services at the most affordable prices around.
You can also try a LintAlert System. We proudly sell and install these dryer exhaust monitor systems in the homes of our customers. Since over 40 dryers catch fire in the US every day this is a great investment in the safety of your family and home.
At All American Chimney Service, LLC, we believe that our work speaks for itself. Our professional dryer vent cleaning service will help you save money, cut back on drying times, extend the life of your appliance and prevent fires in your home. Call us at (502) 435-2364 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online for your convenience.