COVID-19 Safety Information
Message from Owner
Hi, this is Doug Hetsch from All American Chimney Service. We want to thank you for the trust you have placed in our company and the services we provide. We consider it an honor to work for you and we don’t take this relationship lightly.
The recent events and mandates our community and nation are facing have not been seen by most of us in our lifetimes and are causing a lot of fear and anxiety.
We want you to know that All American Chimney Service is committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and our employees. We have proactively put new systems in place to ensure the safety of your family and our team during these challenging times.
We’ve implemented a four point action plan to protect You our valued customer and provide a safe work environment for each one of our team members.
* First, if our employees are sick or not feeling well or have sick family members, they will be required to stay home.
* Second, when our techs arrive at your home, they will greet you but not shake your hand.
* Third, We have installed portable hand washing systems on each of our trucks and our techs will be washing their hands frequently and wearing protective gloves. In addition, their mouths will be covered.
* Fourth, they will wipe down their tools and devices with anti-viral cleaner before and after each use.
We know many of you will be spending more time at home in the coming weeks. We want you to enjoy the peace of mind you get from having alternative heat source in your home that has been restored to its peak level of safety and efficiency.
To do our part as more families stay home and use their fireplaces and appliances, we will be lowering our prices for inspections and cleanings by $50.00 for the Next 30 days.
Therefore, as more families stay home and use their fireplaces and appliances, we will be doing our part to prevent disruptions in service while protecting you and your family.
Thank you for the trust and confidence you have placed in All American Chimney Service over the years. We look forward to serving you soon.
Click Below to see our safety procedures for the COVID-19
AACS Protection Procedure Against Covid-19
* Hand Washing stations for each truck.
* Anti-Viral Spray bottles for tools and equipment
* Nitrile-gloves and masks for technicians
* Clean towels washed daily to clean equipment