What Is A Wood Fireplace Insert & How Is It Different From A Wood Fireplace?
A wood fireplace insert may be the perfect option for you, if you can’t imagine enjoying a fire without the look and feel of real wood, but long for a cleaner, more efficient fire. A UL-listed wood appliance and liner system, a wood fireplace insert is custom-fit and installed into your existing fireplace. Unlike traditional open fireplaces, wood fireplace inserts are highly efficient and designed to bring maximum heat with minimal emissions.
Why Choose An Enviro Or Regency Wood Fireplace Insert?
Dedicated to bringing homeowners the best wood fireplace inserts by pairing quality craftsmanship with the latest technology, Enviro and Regency are two of the most trusted, high-quality brands in the industry. Some of the benefits of choosing a Regency or Enviro fireplace insert are:
- Stop drafts.
- Provide warmth of a wood fire without the waste associated with a traditional open fireplace.
- Provides more complete combustion, causing longer burn times (up to 10 hours), increased heat, and less waste.
- Highly efficient, clean-burning appliances approved by the EPA.
- Produce significantly lower emissions than traditional fireplaces, resulting in cleaner air and a healthier, cleaner environment.
- Distribute heat evenly throughout your home.
- More affordable than a full fireplace rebuild.
Other features of an Enviro or Regency wood fireplace insert include: radiant ceramic glass, cool-to-the-touch handles, and easy-to-control adjustable heat, resulting in higher efficiency and lower heating bills.
Whether your space is large or small, wood fireplace inserts make great zone heaters for your home. Regency and Enviro wood fireplace inserts are capable of heating large spaces up to 3,000 square feet.Enviro boasts efficiency levels upwards of 80%, while Regency wood fireplace inserts have similar efficiency levels at 70%. Available in a variety of styles, you should be able to find the right fit for you, whether your style is classic or contemporary.